Tuesday, August 5, 2008

PIKOM PC FAIR (II) 2008 @ KLCC.


Over the weekend, I attended the PC Fair aka "Babe Fair" at KLCC with some friends.

I've recently got acquainted with this guy who just bought an EOS 40D and we agreed to go shoot some portraits. So the three-day event was a perfect outlet for us to fire some two hundred plus shutters.

As usual, I faced the problem of not being able to get the right white balance on my photos. Also, I think the crowds got larger at each PC Fair and it was impossible to take photos without hitting a person close by or a person accidentally knocked your arms.

Nonetheless, I think the promoters are also getting better in terms of the costumes they wear, amongst other things. It is safe to say that PC Fair has now become a full-blown photography event, at least for some people.

Lenovo Girls

#1


#2


#3


BenQ Girls

#4 Peggy


#5


#6



OKI Girls

#7


#8


#9 Fujitsu Girl


#10 Samsung Girl


#11


ACER Girls

#12



Sony Viao Girls

#13


#14


#15


#16


#17


#18


More of Peggy
#19


#20

No comments: