Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Chapter.

Hello all, welcome to my new blog.

First of all, I want to congratulate every one for making it to 2008! And I hope the new year will bring you wealth, health and love.

I've actually been meaning to move over to Blogspot from Xanga for several months now. I'm not sure whether it was the lack of motivation that caused the delay, or whether the fact that I couldn't find a suitable date.

This morning when I woke up, I suddenly had the urge to create a blogspot. Well, what could be a better date to start over than the first day of 2008 right? Strangely though, I can also feel the motivation now.

This blog will mainly serve as a photoblog where I post up pictures I took and also it will be a space to keep my rants/thoughts. You definitely WILL NOT find any emo stuffs on this blog, that I can assure you!

Finally, thank you for coming to asillyblog.blogspot.com and please come again!

Btw, my older blog can be found here.

No comments: